Wednesday 25 April 2012

If you try, you'll get it.


I know one can never achieve in life what he wishes for but sure he can try for that. You try your whole life to get what you want but what you get is something already planned but if you understand that this is best for you then nothing is left. I want to be, do and want to achieve so many things I life that I am afraid that I won’t be able to do it in my life time. I need another chance. What should I do?
Picture source:
I want to be an actor, photographer, rich and the best person in the present. I can’t let my kids suffer what I did. They will get everything they desire because I love them. Allah loves us then why not gives us what we want.
I believe I know the answer. One who loves us knows what we want and what we need. I want to be an actor but don’t need to be an actor. And if it is good for me God will give me that thing I want because automatically it will become my need.
“Just close your eyes…. You’ll be alright…. “
"Safe & Sound" (from The Hunger Games Soundtrack)


No comments: