Tuesday 3 January 2012

Santa is real!

Last night we went to my friend's home. I met his little six years old brother, a sensible kid. I played table tennis with a balloon instead of a ping pong ball, with him. While playing I asked him do you believe in Santa? That's what he said, "I believe in Santa but he(Santa)  thinks I am not a good kid that is why he did not give me anything this year". His brother came up and said to him, "You know santa is not real, right?". The kid argued and said, "Santa is real!".
 I posted that on sotwam because right now that kid's life is in that shades of time in which everything is possible in the world. Why can't we be like that all the time. From the whole disscussion with that six years old kid, I realized one thing that if you truely believe in something , someday you are going to get that. Don't ever let your confidence down by some stupid comment or just because it's not realistic. Remember evrything is possible, well except for Santa Claus. :D

No comments: