Thursday 19 January 2012

what more do I have?

An account from my very good friend's diary. It was so generous of him that he shared this with me and allowed me to share with everyone. Thank you Raj.

" I dont know, What the heck is with him? He keeps on irritating me. Today when he asked me why did I use his hair brush. I explained him that I did not use it but still he argued with me. I told dad what he was doing with me and guess what my dad said? As usual he said that karan is my big old brother and I should respect him. Then my big old brother took my cell phone because he thought that he bought me that phone and he had the right of taking it back anytime. Actually I thought about all this and yes I really depend for all my belongings on him. Except for mom, dad and  few pocket money, I don't have anything. I really need to be proactive and responsible for myself. Oh  well, time to go to bed
may 23,2005"

He was 11 years old when he wrote this and today he laughs at it because he is a student at an oustanding college. I thought of posting it to my blog because I saw the pre maturness in that 11 years old kid. That proves that we only understand the meaning of life and the importance of the practicle life when it comes upon us.

No comments: