Tuesday 31 January 2012

Basheer-Shabnam letters-last letter

Sound effects..
CLICK IT
The last letter Shabnam wrote to Basheer was a forever ending letter which is still aplicable in her life. Sitting on the bed with her baby, she wrote it... Many questions shall be answered within couple of letters.

"It feels as if the world around me has ended. I don’t know what to do anymore.  I still remember the first letter you wrote me.  How can I forget the innocent love you had for me. Where are you? Are you listening to me? I know you can’t and that is why I am writing this letter to you. A letter which may never will reach to you. You were a thought and you will remain a thought.  I can see you in our love, the proof of our blind love. Never saw you, walking but did hear you talking. I don’t know just what to do. People say me to smile, why should I? They say me to wear colorful clothes again, why? I know why, for our love, to raise our love. I shall remain happy. It’s my last letter to you. I wrote whatever I could; now it’s time for me to restart this world with full confidence and new hope.  I will never miss you because one only misses the person when forgets him. And you are always in my thoughts.

My endless love,

Shabnam"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice effort..... realy made my tears come out. ..... i wonder u can write the pretty ones....